7.0.8 (June 15th, 2020)
- Implement a better default kube-apiserver audit policy (#1693, planet#676).
- Disk space check will now trigger a warning on soft limit (80%) and degrade the node on hard limit (90%) (#1693, planet#680, #229).
- Fix empty data on some default Grafana dashboards (#1675, #171).
5.5.48 LTS (June 15th, 2020)
- Disk space check will now trigger a warning on soft limit (80%) and degrade the node on hard limit (90%) (#1664, planet#672, satellite#225).
- Add ability to update Docker device using
--docker-device flag when upgrading from older Gravity version (#1680).
- Add backoff after new cluster image upload to make sure cluster is healthy (#1687).
- Move Grafana dashboards from config maps into container to avoid issues with large requests (#1685, monitoring-app#173).
- Update time drift, network health and ping checkers to not report failures during cluster modifications (#1660, planet#652, satellite#214).
- Fix an issue with calculating port differences when upgrading to a new version (#1656).
- Fix an issue with not being able to determine Teleport node configuration package when upgrading from older versions (#1677).
- Fix an issue with old Teleport service not being uninstalled properly when upgrading from 5.0 to 5.5 (#1683).