We are looking for feedback from the community on the beta release of Teleport 4.1.
Download is available at https://gravitational.com/teleport/releases/
This release was focused on stability improvements and contains the following features and fixes:
- Support for IPV6 #2124
- Kubernetes support does not require SNI #2766
- Support use of a path for auth_token in teleport.yaml #2515
- Audit logs should show roles #2823
- Allow tsh to go background and without executing remote command #2297
- Provide a high level tool to backup and restore the cluster state #2480
- Investigate nodes using stale list when connecting to proxies (discovery protocol). #2832
- Proxy can hang due to invalid OIDC connector #2690
-Dflag parsing #2663
- tsh status does not show correct cluster name #2671
- Teleport truncates motd with PAM #2477
- Misc fixes around error handling and reporting
Warning Beta releases should be used at your own risk.